Port Handling Stevedoring
Port Handling Services are based on the core principles material, handling techniques and equipment. Our services include discharge and loading of bulk, container, project cargo & hazardous goods. Utmost care & safety is undertaken during entire operation of loading / unloading at ports to ensure safe handling and delivery of all kinds of cargo.
The complete process is supervised by experts, who ensure that material handling equipment perform the following tasks:
- Transport vessel components and remote port handling equipment between the docking ports.
- Enable access to the stored material in a container without spreading contamination, in case of hazardous substances or cargo.
- Full & Partial Charters.
- Consolidation and Packing Containerization.
- Open Tops, Flat Racks and Flat Bed Containers.
- The equipment should able to handle the total weight of its main body, the vessel components being transported, and that of the remote handling auxiliary.
We have stevedoring licenses at most major and minor ports, which enable us to handle diverse cargoes such as dry and liquid, bulk & break bulk, containerized, heavy lift and over dimensional. Bringing into play years of experience and expertise in successful execution of such assignments has helped us expand the our client list both domestic and multinational, to record a steady growth in volumes.
We have handled over 10 Million Tons of cargo last year and are confident of accelerated growth in the near future. The company has pioneered lighterage operations of grains, transferring grain from large vessels to smaller ones. Today, various types of barges are deployed for receiving over dimensional cargoes, dry bulk and general cargo. We utilize and operate high discharge rate vacuators and grabs, and have developed advanced systems for mechanical loading / unloading of dry bulk cargoes at anchorage.